The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Finally Friday Favorites - 06/13/08

Woo hoo! Finally Friday and we closed on our new house today too!! Guess it's a good luck day around here. :) We're not moving for a couple weeks yet - the *previous* owners are renting back until they close on their new place. But at least we're no longer "homeless", LOL. Here's some favorites to check out to kick-start your weekend.

  • Birthday Shaker Card by Maureen. I missed this one in last week's favorites list somehow, but it is good enough to eat!
  • Tuscan Villa by Elyssa. Oh my, she did an amazing job watercoloring, I feel like I'm back in Italy!
  • Happiness Layout by Linsey. Could this even BE cuter!?
  • Baby card by HapEMomE. I think it's the glittery diaper that gets me on this one!

ETA - can you tell I started writing this post and scheduled it on Tuesday before I got so sick? I looked at it this morning in my e-mail from the subscription service and it sounds so upbeat. If only! But the house is definitely a huge deal. Now if I could only get rid of whatever buggies are trying to kill me before we move in that would be good.

4 people made my day!:

Lesli said...

Congrats on the closing - I hope the move goes well!

Heather said...

Congrats on closing! We bought a home in April and it was nice to stop being "homeless" so I know exactly what you mean!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are feeling better by now....but don't stop the rest and the liquids....this I know from experience. Thanks as always for the favorites! It helps me to look around and see what others are doing!
Sara

Wombat said...

Congrats on the new home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...