The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CBC18, Page Plans 5

Happy Wednesday!! Time for the Belli Challenge {we're on #18 already}! I know I missed a bunch of these in the last month but hopefully I'm back on track. Belli is Em"belli"shment, each week Chris challenges everyone to use stuff from their embellishment stash. If you upload a card to SCS, put "CBC18" in the keywords so we can see all the entries! This week's challenge is paper piercing.

My card also uses the sketch from Page Plans #5. What a fun one! Sketch challenges are my favorite. The colors are Rose Red, Regal Rose and Wild Wasabi. The daiquiri stamp is from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps and the text was all done on the computer. Here's the sketch:

15 people made my day!:

Rochelle W said...

Super cute card!!! I love everything about it. Very cool layout too. I am so going to use this.

Holly said...

Too cute! Love your glittery drink! LOL

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful, sparkly, creation. I love it!

Anonymous said...

really cute card! great sketch too:)
Dee Jackson

Jens Place in Space said...

Love your card!!

Cassie said...

love what you did with this sketch!

Richelle said...

Cute card! love the glittery drink!

Kari said...

Fun card!! I love the glitter and the colors!

Jennifer Buck said...

Very cute! Love your take on the sketch! TFS :)

Karen said...

Great card: Love the colours and sparkly drink!

Unknown said...

Awesome card - I love your take on this sketch!

Angie C said...

What a beautiful card, love the sparkle

Maureen said...

Gorgeous!! Love htat image and the sparkle!

Delia said...

Love this card, that sparkly drink looks awesome. I could use it about now.

Niki Estes said...

What a cute card! Love all the glitter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...