The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Rest of the May Sheetload

As promised, here are the rest of the May Sheetload cards I made. The images on these are from Prickley Pear. The colors again are white, More Mustard, Pale Plum, and Mellow Moss. The coloring was done with markers. The top card has a glittered flower but it's hard to tell in the pic because it's a light yellow (it matches the yellow in the patterned paper).

7 people made my day!:

Kelly L said...

Very pretty. I love the violets. These are definitely stamps that I have to check into. Thanks, Jennifer. :) Kel

Diane said...

Oh my,those are fabulous!!!
Love all the colors!!

Etha said...

Oh I love those! and I love working with the "stitched" designer paper, its so fun!

Mandy said...

These are great! The colors are so rich and pretty!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, these are wonderful!

Maureen said...

Very nice set! Love the little accents!

Gia Harvey said...

Very pretty cards Jennifer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...