The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tipster Tuesday - 06/10/08

Here's a great one from Julie Koerber about using stickers. I have a lot of tips from her lately don't I? She's a GENIUS! I love her blog - even when I get behind {overall} on my blog Readering, I she's in the group that I always keep up with.

Make your own memo cube from Carrie Gaskin. How smart is she?? VERY!

4 people made my day!:

Julie Koerber said...

Awww... blush... I'm hardly a genius you silly girl! Thanks so much for the shout out! Love your creations too!! :-)

Diane said...

You are so right,Julie is a genious! I'm addicted to her blog too!

Anonymous said...

Your is a great blog, sort of Pandora box plenty of nice and useful surprise. Sticker on air, never thought of them!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Thanks for the mention on your blog! I had a blast making that and it was totally fun to feel so smart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...