The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Scarecrow's Hat

Here's a really simple/fast card using just the hat from the Hangin' Around Scarecrow set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela. I SWEAR this was a sketch challenge too, but now couldn't tell ya which one -- no way, no how! If you know, please share!

The colors are Mellow Moss, White, More Mustard and some random patterned paper scraps that have been in my scrap pile forever, they are the gift that keeps on giving because I can't seem to use them all up no matter how hard I try! I very carefully inked just the hat from the Scarecrow stamp with my Palette Burnt Umber ink pad, and rubbed off any stray ink spots. Then I colored the hat with Prismacolor markers. The big giant brads are from Karen Foster.

8 people made my day!:

angie worthington said...

beautiful!!!...
;) angie/craftyscrapr

Anonymous said...

Love it! I have to get some of those brads!

Kari said...

Great card!!! Absolutely love the colors!!!

Diane said...

Super nice!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

OK so tag, you're it! I tagged you - just go read my most recent blog entry and you will see what you're supposed to do. Only if you want to, of course, it's just for fun. :o)
Peace, Jenn

Anonymous said...

Darling card! :) Just love the colors!! ;)

Maureen said...

Love the colors and the image!!

Allison Rankin said...

Another cute card Jennifer...love those giant brads!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...