The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Pay-It-Forward Blog Candy

ETA - PIF candy is closed! Thanks to all who played - and look for more PIF candy from those girls coming soon to a blog near you. Happy stamping!

As promised - here is my Pay It Forward blog candy! Thanks again to Mudmaven for the PIF candy that I received! To continue the PIF string, I am offering three packages containing the following:

  • One large, unmounted snowman stamp with cushion from Inky Antics!
  • A bunch of shimmery ivory embossed flowers.
  • A bunch of shimmery pink embossed flowers.
  • Assortment of 6x6 patterned papers.
  • Scalloped circle punchies.
  • Several A2-sized cardstock pieces embossed with the newer line of Cuttlebug folders.
  • A TON of stamped images from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, Firecracker Designs by Pamela, and Jessica Lynn Original.

I might even find a few more things to stuff in these packages before they actually go postal. The first three people to post a comment to THIS thread will win! My giveaway is open to all US, Canada, and APO/AE addresses. To be eligible, you must be willing to Pay It Forward yourself. This means you must be a blogger - and at some point you will put together three PIF packages to give away on your blog as "Pay It Forward".

Thanks for playing! I have some cards to post later too if these boyz will ever sleep {ever!}.

4 people made my day!:

Mary Dawn said...

i am so willing to pay it forward :)

Monica said...

I'm willing to PIF too!!

Kelly L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly L said...

Count me in for your PIF, Jennifer!! Those images look very pretty, and I will post to my blog in a few days, too. :) Kel

Edited: Sorry, I forgot my email for you -- Littlekel90 (at) windstream (dot) net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...