Monday, June 2, 2008

Pay-It-Forward Blog Candy

ETA - PIF candy is closed! Thanks to all who played - and look for more PIF candy from those girls coming soon to a blog near you. Happy stamping!

As promised - here is my Pay It Forward blog candy! Thanks again to Mudmaven for the PIF candy that I received! To continue the PIF string, I am offering three packages containing the following:

  • One large, unmounted snowman stamp with cushion from Inky Antics!
  • A bunch of shimmery ivory embossed flowers.
  • A bunch of shimmery pink embossed flowers.
  • Assortment of 6x6 patterned papers.
  • Scalloped circle punchies.
  • Several A2-sized cardstock pieces embossed with the newer line of Cuttlebug folders.
  • A TON of stamped images from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, Firecracker Designs by Pamela, and Jessica Lynn Original.

I might even find a few more things to stuff in these packages before they actually go postal. The first three people to post a comment to THIS thread will win! My giveaway is open to all US, Canada, and APO/AE addresses. To be eligible, you must be willing to Pay It Forward yourself. This means you must be a blogger - and at some point you will put together three PIF packages to give away on your blog as "Pay It Forward".

Thanks for playing! I have some cards to post later too if these boyz will ever sleep {ever!}.

4 people made my day!:

Mary Dawn said...

i am so willing to pay it forward :)

Monica said...

I'm willing to PIF too!!

Littlekel90 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Littlekel90 said...

Count me in for your PIF, Jennifer!! Those images look very pretty, and I will post to my blog in a few days, too. :) Kel

Edited: Sorry, I forgot my email for you -- Littlekel90 (at) windstream (dot) net