The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Got Scarecrow?

Thought I would continue today's post-title trend! hehe. Here's another card with my Firecracker Designs by Pamela -- Hangin' Around Scarecrow set. I started with Sketch Challenge SC177 from Splitcoast. Stamped the corn stalks on the main panel, and stamped the scarecrow on a scrap piece. Colored him with Prismacolor and Copic markers {I have a mix} and cut him out. Stuck him up on dimensionals in front of the corn rows.

I randomly stamped the sunflower images in More Mustard classic ink on More Mustard cardstock and sponged the edges. I inked the sentiment with markers to omit parts and make it work on two separate panels. Matted with Chocolate Chip and viola!

2 people made my day!:

ElyBlair said...

Very pretty!

Erin McKinney said...

what a cute card....this is getting me to think about fall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...