The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Finally Friday Favorites - 06/06/08

The end of another week already? Or - a better way to look at it - the start of another weekend already? Wow! Here are my favorites from this past week - enjoy!

  • Lil' Scrappers card by Moralia. A new blog for me, but some fabulous stuff to see!
  • You Look Good card by Kelli. Funny, FUNNY and a great layout. Love how she did the ribbon and all the dotted borders.
  • Forever & Always by Jennifer. I just loved the sweet colors on this card! Jennifer has lots of favorites to chose from, but today I'm thinkin' pink. Really like how she layered the main image too.
  • Adore Layout from Karen Day. Amazing!! Karen is such a talented scrapbooker. I too love the girly stuff -- *sigh*.
  • Blast from the Past by Natasha. Not from this past week, but not to be missed. I wouldn't have thought I would love this color combo - but I do!
  • Make a Big Splash by Amy. Again, a little out of order date-wise, but I don't know how I missed this one last week - CUTE!
  • Path of Life by Silke. I see I am going to have to try SC179. Another great card, beautiful coloring!
  • Vintage Wood from Allison. I love Allison.
  • Baseball Card by JanTink. And you should also read the post about the Sketches. Because frankly, it wouldn't be so funny if it weren't true. HAHAHA.
  • Gift Bag from Kim Hughes. Scroll down. Of course everything Kim makes is great, and did you see she has more new stamps out at CHF!
  • Cupcake from Monika. It looks good enough to eat!
  • Giftbox & Card by Kisa. She's so stinkin' talented I can't stand it. If I didn't love her so much I'd probably have to be jealous!
  • Sketch Card from Laurie. Great sketch!
  • Pumpkin Flowers by Shannon. Love the layout and the cut out flowers!
  • Yo yo yo by Vicki. It's just adorable!
  • Get Packing card by Linda. What a great idea! Love the map.

Ok, I'm done and I think I'm caught up. Enjoy the favorites, I will be back tomorrow with more cards by ME! *grin*

5 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Aww.. thanks so much for linking me up and the sweet comments!! :) Made my day!! *hugs*

Allison Rankin said...

Thanks for the shout-out...you're sweet! I will have to check these out in case I missed some!

Kisa Peters said...

Hey! Hey! Hey! It's Faaat...Kisa! Thanks!

Laurie Unger said...

Thanks for linking me up! I'll have to check out all your fav's this week! Thanks for posting them!

Kelli said...

You know, I was browsing through this list a few times this weekend and never once realized my own work was link....LOL.

Thanks for sharing the blog-love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...