The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tipster Tuesday - 06/17/08

Here's a good one on mask storage from Pamela. Great idea!

I got this indexing tip from Phyllis McKay, an TAC rep off of the Midwest Stampers Yahoo Group. "Tip: The way I store my unmounted stamps is to stamp the image on a 3 x 5" card. These will fit into a photo album found at most $1 stores or craft stores. Then I put the stamp itself into a CD plastic holder. Using a Sharpie I write on the edge of the CD holder a number. I put the co-oresponding number on the 3x5. This way when I am looking for a particular stamp, I flip thru the album until I see the image I want. Then I look for the number of the CD holder which I keep numerically. It makes find the stamp easy this way and takes up little room."

That's all for now, still recovering from my nasty illness. Enjoy!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...