The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Quick Thanks

Here's a quick card I made awhile back using some of my newer Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. I needed some cards to send out when I mailed the paper piercing template blog candy packages so I made a bunch of quickies using these images. Fun! I colored the drink with my Prismacolor markers and added some chunky glitter for the salt around the rim of the glass. The colors are a Pomegranate, Green Galore, and white. I chose an easy 5-minute layout since i was making ten of these babies. I did the ovals with my Nestabilities and Cuttlebug. Ribbon from RABOM.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 people made my day!:

jo said...

very stunnning, huggs jo x

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!! Love the colors and the simplicity of the card! They will be liked!

Kari said...

Fun card! I love the chunky glitter!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Another great card Jennifer! Thanks for keeping up with my blog!

Angie C said...

Lovely card, simple but stunning

Jo said...

Love this card. It's simple layout makes it look so elegant!

nessy said...

very elegant card, simple and stylish ~perfect
vanessa xx

Deb Neerman said...

Only the kewlest card ... evuh!!! I jess love mine!

~Big Hugs!!

Richelle said...

Cute card...love the image!

Maureen said...

Such a cute card! I really love the glitter salt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...