The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Finally Friday Favorites - 05/02/08

Did you all hear that WEEKEND WHISTLE?! We have another fairly busy one but I feel like I got some creativity back this week -- so fingers crossed for a little stampin' time for me! But I digress...it's Finally Friday - time for some favorites! I know I missed a couple weeks so there may be a few older projects in this post. We're back on track now though.

As always, in no particular order:

  • Margarita card from Cathy Indelicato. What a great image, I'm digging the tall card, and Cathy is the master of the doodle border. I am absolutely green with envy over that last point.
  • Cowboy In The Jungle from Leigh O'Brien. SHUT UP! This is so freakin' adorable I can't stand it. And who doesn't love leopard print?
  • Appletini, Anyone? by Jen del Muro. Yes. Appletini ME.
  • Black Tie Wedding by Mustang Sara. There's a bunch of cards in the post but my Favorite is the second one down, the wedding card. That Verve sketch was fabby, wasn't it? And I love B&W for weddings!
  • Billy the Pirate by Frances Byrne. Billy NEEDS to live at my house. He's so cute!
  • Oval Sketch Card by Jessica. Gorgeous!
  • Cupcake Gift Set by Jody Morrow. Umm, Jody is SO getting an invite to the next party I have!
  • Froggy Card from Ashley Bowen. Those frogs need to live at my house too. Love the simple layout and the pearls in the scallops look very cool.
  • Baby Card by Heather Reppen. Love this layout, plus she picked perfect colors for a new baby card. AND, she used glitter - the way to my heart.
  • Haute Couture by Danyelle Kessler. Gorgeous! Love everything about it - fabulous color combo and the way she did the dress and the main image BG - looks amazing!

There you have it! Amazing work and a King's Ransom is diamonds for your viewing pleasure. And look forward to ten new favorites next week!

1 people made my day!:

Jody Morrow said...

What time is the party? LOL I am glad you liked my cupcake set. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...