The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, May 19, 2008

SBS13 Card from She

I can't believe I never posted a picture of this card! I got it forever ago from my SBS13 Sista, She. Isn't it fabulous?! We did a little 1-for-1 cards swap - super fun. I love the layout and the cutie Prima flower bouquet. Oh, and I *want* that shiny silver paper! It came by Royal Mail from the UK - very impressive, huh? I was impressed at any rate. :-) Anyway, She, I am so sorry I didn't post this earlier. Go check her blog!

2 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely vintage card. I love this style and just don't get around to doing it very often.

Deb Neerman said...

Great card!! I love "vintage-style" and this is perfection!

TFS; and thanks for adding me to your 'bestest girls' ... I've added you to my 'bestest girls' too!

~Hugs, Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...