The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Rose

Ugh, does anyone in the world like being sick? My DS #1 got a sniffle & cough thing last week that he has so nicely shared with me (and apparently DH too). I have to say that I am waaaaaaaaaaaay sicker than he is!! Which is of course, a good thing as I wouldn't want him suffering, but boy am I feeling unpleasant.

Here's the last card that we made when my neighbor brought the girl scouts over for a stamp camp. This is a Mother's Day card (sentiment inside). Pretty straightforward - the colors are White, Artichoke, Sahara Sand (cardstock); Rose Red, Regal Rose and Bravo Burgundy (rose), Celery and Artichoke (leaves), and Palette New Canvas overstamped with Sahara Sand (swirls). Main image stamps are from the retired Roses in Winter from Stampin' Up! and the swirls are from Rhona Farrar. I used my Classic Oval Nestabilities on the main image. I saw something with this layout on Splitcoast and I really liked the style for the RIW stamps, so I thought I'd give it a try!

Sorry I am so behind in my postings, I do have Favorites from last week, and hopefully I can get those up later - there were a LOT, there was some seriously productive stamping going on around the Netverse last week!! I also got my big TAC order (I've been saving up since FALL for this one!!!) and the box was giganormous. I'll post pics - boy did I get some good stuff, I can't wait to try it all out. Plus I got some orders of goodies from Prickley Pear and one from Firecracker Designs by Pamela so I have some new images and other goodies to test out. Next, I need a 30-hour day!

7 people made my day!:

Richelle said...

pretty card...cant wait to see the goodies you got!

Delia said...

I love RIW, it's one of my favorite flower stamps. Love your card.

jo said...

very pretty. jo

Angie C said...

Stunning and very elegant card

nessy said...

very elegant ,beautiful card!!
vanessa xx

Kari said...

Love this card! Great flower!

Maureen said...

So pretty! I really love how you did the swirls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...