The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Finally {Friday} Favorites - 05/09/08

Better late than never!! There was SO MUCH great stuff last week I don't know where to begin. Because there are more than usual and I am so late I'm not posting many details or my commentary/opinions {I know you are crying about this -- I'll be back to it for this week I hope!}. So you'll have to go check 'em out and see for yourself why they make the list!

Quite a list, I know. There were some busy stampers out there!

3 people made my day!:

Cathrine StClair said...

Hi Jennifer -

Thanks for mentioning my "hybrid" card in your Friday Favorites!

joanne wardle said...

oh wow! thanks for mentioning my Diva undies. I'm glad people found them fun!

Broni said...

Thanks so much for linking my card, Jennifer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...