The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An Award & New Shout Outs!


The fabulous Deb at Paper, Ink, Scissors & Stamps gave me this cool award. She's amazingly talented with a wickedly funny sense of humor - I check her blog every day and am so happy to have "met" her. If you haven't given her a visit yet, you should!

So the award - can I just say that I LOVE the graphic! It totally does rock socks. I am giving this award to a few of my newly discovered blogs - they may not be new, but new to me and I feel very fortunate to have found them. All were immediate adds to my daily Google Readering and have lots of great projects and ideas to share.

2 people made my day!:

Andi Mead said...

Thank yo-U!! I apprecitate it! Very kind of you! Busy day ahead of me. Hope to get a little stamping in. Potty trainin', house buildin', and I have a tooth that needs immediate attention. Thanks again!! Happy Stampin'
Andi

Jill said...

Thanks for the shout out! It totally made me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...