The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wolfish Dad Card

Here's an easy card that we made last week at the Girl Scout stamp camp I did. This one is the Father's Day card, and I had a "Happy Father's Day" sentiment that they stamped on the inside. This was probably the easiest card that they made, I wanted to have a good variety of card levels and designs too, since most of them had not stamped before.

This card uses the wolf stamp from Prickley Pear's North American Animals plate, along with Sanded BG on the pattern paper. I hand wrote the "Dad". Definitely a fast and easy one, but still fun. I LOVE that image, he's so proud looking.

3 people made my day!:

Delia said...

Cute card, I love that wolf image. It's awesome.

Richelle said...

Great card..love the wolf image.

Angie C said...

What a great card - love the wolf image

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...