The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Page Plans - I WON?!

Have you checked out the Page Plans site yet, BTW? I found it because I am a complete stalker of Lesli's blog, so I saw the announcement when they started up the sketch blog. Anyway, everyone associated with the group is uber-talented and they put out a layout sketch and a card sketch every week. Swing by for a peek! The new sketches are posted on Sundays.

Anyway, back to the reason I am telling you all this. Remember my Daiquiri card from last week - it used the Page Plans Sketch #5? Well I linked it up to the Page Plans blog as an entry for the week's sketch contest, and I won!! How cool is that? Well, for me anyway. Not to totally be tooting my own horn, but I was just super excited when I saw THAT come up in my daily Google Reader adventures! You can read the post here {the new sketch is first, and they talk about the prior week's winner at the bottom}.

PS - That card uses Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps images. Go see!

4 people made my day!:

Etha said...

wohoo that's terrific!! its such a beautiful card, I'm not surprised it won!

Maureen said...

Congrats!! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That is awesome that you won!!!

reagan said...

Congrats Jennifer! What a cute card!!!
hugs,
Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...