The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, May 26, 2008

LOOKIT!

You 'member the gorgemous and beautiful white and ivory buckets-o-flowers from the Michael's bridal section we talked about way back in March {or something}?

LOOKIT what I found when I went there on Friday. PINK!! Aaaaahhhhhh!!! And they are shimmery and shiny and embossed just like the others - oh yes. You can clicky on the pic to see it supersized.

Oh how I love them. I sorta wonder if they maybe had blue too {the display had lots of the same stuff in pink...and blue - but only pink flower pails}. So I'll have to check back sometime and see if any others magically appeared. BUT for now, this is a *find*, if I do say so myself!

ETA: They cost $3.99 I believe, and Jennifer Love posted that her Michael's *does* have blue, although it may not be a very desirable blue color {I wondered that too, based on the color of the other stuff - good to know!}.

6 people made my day!:

Jennifer Love said...

Ours does have blue. But I don't really like the blue in the bucket. :D I only have the white and the off-white that I color with markers when I need a color. heh

Etha said...

oh those look yumm! I'll HAVE to hit m y Michaels one of these days, SOON!

melissa said...

Ooh! I'd love to pick up some of these. How much do they cost? I don't have a Michael's in my area, so I have to hit up my mother-in-law to make a Michaels run for me! :o) She's the best!

Anonymous said...

Good to know! ENABLER!

Deb Neerman said...

Whine Alert: I HAVE to have some of these!! My store doesn't carry anything kewl like this!

Wowza, Jen, you know airy-ding! Will you move in next door? The weather's nice ....

Delia said...

I have been looking for these since you told me about them...FINALLY found some at my Michael's, they must of just got them in, they only had the ivory and white...can't wait to see that other colors...if they ever get them. Thanks so much for enabling me. Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...