The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

TECC61 - Catherine with Butterfly

Good morning! Aah the weekend is finally here! My DH told me last night that it is supposed to snow again later. I hate the cold and snow so I thought I would post this sweet Catherine with Butterfly card from Anki's Sweethearts for SCACD to put me in a spring kinda mood.

If you haven't checked out Susana's Store yet, you should. In addition to these oh-so-cute Anki's Sweethearts stamps, she's got other rubber, the NEW Nestabilities and Impressibilities, Copic bundles, Shimmerz, Glitter Dots (I love these), KaiserCraft embellies, and lots more. And she ships FAST. You know I am a customer first, and I was really happy with my orders from Susana.

For the layout of this card I used last week's TECC61 sketch. The image is colored with Copics. Patterned paper from Basic Grey's LilyKate. The yellow-green flower and the entire Cuttlebugged background panel are painted with Shimmerz, although I didn't get the shine in the photo, not enough light. The colors are Brocade Blue and Pink Poinsettia.

Thanks for stopping by today! Heather and I and possibly Jessica are going to ScrapMania tonight so wish us speedy stamping to get LOTS done!

12 people made my day!:

Christine Riley said...

Gorgeous card, Jennifer, I love the layout and colors.
Hugs, Christine :)

Heather said...

I love this! Great layout and colors! Can't wait for tonight!

stampingtink said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the soft colors and all the layers! I'm a layer girl! She's colored so beautifully and is one of my favorite Anki's! Welcome as one of our Guest Designers! I'm so excited to create with you!

Danni said...

So pretty!! You did a great job with this!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card! The colors are so soft and beautiful! Love the layout and the embellishing!! Great job on it!

Susana M said...

Hey Jennifer,
Awesome layout and the colors you used on Cathrine are great and how you shimmered the flowers ROCK!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Brandi said...

Awwww... she is so cute! Love the layout!

Smiles,

Brandi

Joan Ervin said...

This is gorgeous, Jennifer...such a darling image and your coloring is awesome!!! Thanks for the link to the store...gotta go check out all the goodies!!!

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Jennifer, love the image and great colours!
Clairex

Jessica Diedrich said...

I'm so bummed I didn't get to make it and hang w/ you guys. I miss both of you so much! Was SOOOO not fun dealing w/ crummy basement..ICK. What a way to come home from a graet vaca! Oh well...

This card is ADORABLE! I LOVE the sketch and the DP's you chose alongw/ the embossing, it's perfect! SO ready for spring here too!

Kari said...

Great card! Love the spring colors!!

Janna said...

Oh I am so jealous!!!! I hope you guys had a good time minus the snow! This is so sweet and springy! Love the layotu and the flower! But your coloring on your image is just beautiful!! Makes me feel all warm and springy!

Smiles!

Janna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...