The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

LPS Preview Day #1 - {Forest Critters}

Alright! Welcome to Preview Day #1 for April's {Little Paper Shop} releases. We have some great stuff coming your way on release day, which is Tuesday, April 21st. Julia has outdone herself!!!

This set is called {Forest Critters} and includes some adorable animals, trees, and other forest findings. I kept today's card clean & simple, the springy colors on this one are Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery (patterned paper from Basic Grey).

Also, a fun announcement from LPS today - Jessie Rone is joining us this quarter as our Guest Designer!!! She will be with us from April through June and if you're not familiar with her work {yeah right!} you're missing out!

Oh, and did I mention that there is a GIVEAWAY??? Well be sure to visit the LPS blog today in your travels to see all the preview cards and leave a comment! One lucky commenter will be randomly drawn to win this set {Forest Critters}. Winner will be announced tomorrow, April 19th. Comment cut off time is 11:59pm CST today, April 18th.

**Note that this is my second post today! Scroll down to see my latest creation using Anki's Sweethearts from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design!**

7 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!! I love the colors you used and the layout is wonderful!!! Great job on it!!!

Danni said...

Oh this is so crisp and fresh! Love it!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I SO love this card, Jen! Welcome back and can't wait to see all the beautiful preview cards you have in store for us! SO gorgeous!

Libby Hickson said...

Wow I love this!! Love the colors, that sweet tree image, the way you tied your ribbon - everything!!

Bonnie said...

Super cute Jennifer!! and AGAIN I say.....LUV the Lilykate!!

Jaspere said...

I just love how this one turned out. Great tree image and that little butterfly is adorable.

Kelli said...

oh this is beautiful Jennifer!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...