The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, April 13, 2009

A Mother's Love & A Challenge

Happy Monday! Time for some inspiration from the {Little Paper Shop}!! I was feeling spring-ish when I made this card so I chose some nice soft colors for this one. The sentiment is from {Bound by the Heart}, a fabulous mix-and-match sentiment set highlighting family and love. It's one of my new favorites!! The tree and birds are from {Chirp}, which is just a classic set, I reach for it all the time. Great to use with sentiment sets like this one.

A pretty simple card today but I just had to show off that sentiment! This is an auto-post as DH and I are on vacation {no kids} so I am sure I am missing them by now!

Don't forget to check out the LPS blog today for this week's challenge! It's a Color Challenge - So Saffron, Perfect Plum, and Certainly Celery. Yummy and springy!!! The keyword for uploading is LPSC11 and a winner will be chosen at random from those who participate to receive a three free digital images! You must link your project to the LPS blog post to be eligible. That is a great prize don't you think?! So what are you waiting for??

Last thing, today is the last day for the Elisabeth Bell blog candy. Link in my right side bar!

9 people made my day!:

Unknown said...

What a lovely card - I love the colours

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful card Jennifer!! I love the colors and pretty sentiment!! :)

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful Jennifer!!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

SO pretty, Jen! Hope you're having a great time!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love the colors! Wonderful image and saying. Fantastic embellish!!! Great job!

Janna said...

Oh Jen! I hope you are having a good time! This card is amazing1 I adore that spiral clip and the ribbon but you are right that sentiment is just amazing! Seriously I love it! So,so beautiufl and you did a great job showcasing it on this card! Blows me away!

Smiles,
janna

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Jennifer I love all the lavender on this card and the papers you choose are great too!!

Heather

Kimmie said...

This is just so incredibly beautiful

Joan Ervin said...

This is beautiful...love the awesome image and all the purple!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...