The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dancing Husky!

Happy Wednesday! I know it's Belli Challenge Day today but mine won't be up until tomorrow. Check back for it then, it's a good one this week, jumbo brads or eyelets. You know I love my hardware! Sorry about that! I am getting back on track here though, slowly but surely. By the end of the week I will be caught up and hopefully feeling better!

Today's card is one I made with some of my newer stamps from Jessica Lynn Original. This one features Dancing Dogs - Husky and True Love & Wedding Words. I think that little dog is adorable! And the wedding words, I have used that set five times in the last two months, which is almost unheard of for me for just ONE stamp set!

I stamped Mr. Husky with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored him with colored pencils and Gamsol using blending stumps. I did the highlight with Copic markers. I pulled the colors from this Basic Grey Marrakech paper - Baja Breeze and Tangerine Tango. The horizontal panel was made using the Scor-Pal - I love doing this! Fast, cheap and easy. ;-) The clear baubles have Tangerine punchies underneath them to change the color - you can also color on them with Copics if you have the right color marker!

Thanks for stopping by - see you tomorrow!

7 people made my day!:

mollymoo951 said...

I'm really liking the True Love Wedding Words...it's so nice! That image...makes me smile!

Christi Flores said...

OMG how cute!! I love the colors!

Aud said...

This is too cute! Love it! =0)

Becky said...

This pup is the cutest thing, and so isnt this card..

Anonymous said...

Adorable image!!! Great card!! Love the colors!

Lisa Foster said...

This is so darn cute! I love that dog! Your sentiment is perfect with him too! Wonderful card!

Anonymous said...

TEEHEE!! This is just too cute!! Love the fun image and the papers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...