The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, April 6, 2009

LPS Monday

Monday morning! Hope you all had a great weekend. As you know, Monday around here means a {Little Paper Shop} project showcase!! This card uses the {Happy Hedgehog} set from the February release, along with one of my favorite color combinations! He's a cutie!

The Little Paper Shop is having a birthday! Yep! That's right! We are turning ONE! In appreciation of all you have done to make us a success, we aren't going to celebrate small! There will be weekly prizes for our challenges, a new Guest Designer, and we'll be giving away our April releases during sneaks week!

Now, in addition to checking out all the LPS girls' blogs this morning, head over to the LPS store blog too because there is a new SKETCH CHALLENGE up {my card does NOT use the sketch for this week, FYI} and there is a PRIZE too! A random participant will get three free digistamps of their choice! There are nine brand new digis available RIGHT NOW too, so there is a lot to choose from!

Go forth and stamp!

11 people made my day!:

Danni said...

How cute!! I really like the little clip that you used, so fun!

Heather said...

Love the colors you used on this. The embellishments are perfect! Great job with this!

Bonnie said...

This is so very sweet Jennifer! Love the little clip - I have so many of them lying around and I WANT to use them !! I can just never figure out how!!

Christine Riley said...

So cute! I love the colors and that image is adorable :)
Hugs, Christine

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable, super job.

Kimmie said...

This card is great! I LOVE the clip on it. I totally think it adds so much in that little detail.

Christi Flores said...

Too stinkin' cute!! I love that clip and that dp!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is so cute! I know everyone else already said it but it's true-the clip is perfect and adds a TON to the card! LOVE it! So glad to be back in blogland...missed you!!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous colors!!! Love the image...so fun! Great colors and wonderful layout. Love the embellishing!!

Kari said...

This card is absolutely adorable! Love the image and the colors!

Janna said...

I just love this!!! Your coloring is so fantastic and I lov ethe paper and the lace punch you used! That library clip though is perfect! I really need to get me some of those!!! Such a fun card! OFf to check out the digi stamps!

Smiles,
janna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...