The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's April!

April is HERE!!! Why am I so excited about April? Well, I am joining the amazingly talented ladies over at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design as a Guest Designer for the month! I will be featuring the Anki's Sweethearts line, as well as a sampling from some of the other great stamp designs that Susana carries, three times a week for all of April. Woo hoo! To kick it off right here on April 1st, I have this card, featuring Alicia the Fairy. Isn't she DARLING?

I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored her with Copic markers, adding a few highlights with the white gel pen. I added a touch of Shimmerz to her wings, although you will probably have to take my word for it since my stamping cave doesn't have the best sparkle-catching light for photos. The colors are Certainly Celery, Regal Rose and White. The patterned paper is all from Die Cuts with a View.

Susana has some really great bundles for Copics, put together by coloring goddess Suzanne Dean {we're not worthy!}. She also carrys the Memento ink pads, which is the only thing to use with Copics and as we all know can be really hard to find. She has the BROWN too. I have been looking for that one for weeks so I know what I'm doing later! Oh, and did I mention that the brand new Nestabilities and Impressabilities are in stock now? No foolin'!!

Thanks for stopping by today, hope it's a good one for you!

14 people made my day!:

Christine Riley said...

Oh my, this is just gorgeous! Love your layout and colors and the embossing is just perfect. Welcome to the DT, I'm so excited to work with you :)
Hugs, Christine :)

Susana M said...

Hey Jennifer WOW on the layout love it and the color combos are fabby :o) I am soooo excited about you being on the team for April!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Suzanne J Dean said...

Love it! Great spring colors & layout and colored wonderfully! So pretty! Not sure if I'm a goddess or not, LOL--definitely not a housework goddess :o)

hugz,
Suzanne

Danni said...

Ohhh, I like this!! So pretty and such springy colors!! Great job and can't wait to see more!!

Maria Matter said...

Jennifer, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Such beautiful coloring and pretty papers!
It will be great working with you!!!
Blessings, Maria

Kimmie said...

Congrats on the guest DT spot. Beautiful card - so springlike!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the colors and layout!!! Sweet image!!! Awesome job!

Janna said...

Jen this is adorable!!!! I love the layering on this card and the beautiful coloring you did! Those papers though are amazing!!! So, so sweet! And a big huge congrats again!!! I am so excited for you!! I can hardly wait to see all the rest of what you come up!

smiles,
janna

Anki said...

Wonderful. I love it! Kramis - Anki

jami {sgtStamper} said...

What a fabulous layout!! Love these sweet colors and cute fairy!

Kari said...

Super cute card! I love the colors you used!! Congrats on being a guest designer! How fun!

Justine said...

What a great card, love what you are doing with the stamps.......

Cassie said...

i am so thrilled you were chosen as the designer for this line!! really sweet card!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Congrats again on the Guest DT! They are lucky to have you! You rock! Love this card, btw. Sucha cute fairy stamp! hey, so did ya get any of the new nesties yet? Fun fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...