The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sassafras on Thursday!


Happy Thursday to you! I hope you're having a good one! I am running around trying to get everything finalized so we can leave for Colorado tomorrow - eek! It will be my first trip away from DS #2 and only my second time away from DS #1 for more than a day so it's kinda sad - but DH and I are excited to be "getting away"!

I have a new project to share with you today, made with this ADORABLE Sassafras Fairy from Faerie Song Art Stamps from SCACD. Oh my, I just LOVE her! What do you think? She is one of the images that Susana chose for me for this month and she must be a mind reader because I had a blast working with this image. I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored her with Copics. I used Classic Oval Nestabilities to cut her out, along with a mat. She's popped up on dimensionals over the paper from Basic Grey and the cardstock colors are Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and Green Galore. Her wings are painted with Shimmerz Blingz in Pixie Dust (haha I thought that was appropriate!). This card used TECC62 for the sketch and is 5.25" square to accommodate the sketch layout with my image.

Last thing - don't forget to head over to the SCACD store blog, Follow Your Heart for today's Elisabeth Bell puzzle piece reveal! And if you haven't already, sign up for the blog candy, it's faaaaabulous!

11 people made my day!:

Unknown said...

I love the vibrance of this design ... fabulous work!

Heather said...

I love how this turned out. The green hair is perfect!

Stampin_melissa said...

Such a gorgeous card! I just love fairies and the Faerie Song Art Stamp fairies are gorgeous! TFS!

Danni said...

Oh wow!! Such a vibrant card!! I never would've thought to make her hair a different color! Now you've got the ideas rolling!!
Great job!!

Kari said...

Fun card! I love the little fairy image! Great colors! Have fun on your vacation!!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!!! I love the vibrancy of the card! Such a sweet image!! Beautifully done!

Janna said...

Jen this is stunning!!! I just love the beautiful papers and colors! But your fairy is just stunning! So gorgeous with that beautiful hair and your amazing coloring! I love everything about her!

I hope you have a good time on your trip!! It should be lots of fun!

Smiles,
janna

Aud said...

WOW! Your card is wonderful, it beams! Love the fresh springy feel, and green hair is just fab! =0)

Hugs,
Aud

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer!! I love your fun image and the awesome colors!! :) TFS!

Christine Riley said...

So sweet! Love the colors and embossing.
Hugs, Christine :)

Heather Schlatter said...

Wow Jennifer the colors on this are amazing I love the bright green and the pinks and the embossing and it all goes together so so well!!!!

Amazing!!! I love it!!!!

Heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...