The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tipster Tuesday - 07/08/08

Some links for you today. We're moving this weekend so wish us luck!

  • How to use Glimmer Mist from Inspirational Tips, Techniques and Tutorials. Thanks girls!
  • Puffy Velvet Markers {also from Inspirational Tips, Techniques and Tutorials}.
  • The I Like Markers blog by Marianne. Just...go there and read everything. And keep checking back {yes, that's my tip for that one, LOL}.

2 people made my day!:

Deb Neerman said...

Kewl links, Jenn!

I have some Puffy Markers so I'm definitely gonna be checkin' out that link!

Hope your move goes quickly and smoothly!

~Hugs!

Heather said...

Ok, WOW is this ever stinkin cute! Love that adorable image and your wonderful detail and layout! Super fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...