The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Birthday Challenge Card TECC19

Here's a birthday card I made using an older Cupcake Challenge of Taylor van Bruggen's. This is Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #19 {TECC19}. There are no cupcakes on mine, but I really liked the layout for these stamps.

The colors are white {I use GP 110# cardstock}, black and pomegranate. The black brads are coated with Art Institute black glitter and the big center brad on the flower is glittered too. This card took WAY too long to make, let me tell ya! All stamps are from DRS Designs.

7 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Great job on this card! Love the colors.

Heather said...

Love this one. The colors look terrific together!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful colors. Love the card and you did a great job with the sketch!

Anonymous said...

This is obscene....it's so fantastic (in a Richard Gere and Julia Roberts shopping on Rodeo Drive sorta way). I love those colors! BTW, come get your award...before I commit identity theft.

Kari said...

Great card!!! Love the sparkles!

Allison Rankin said...

Ha ha! This is me (since birth!). I wonder what will be even left for me to remember when I am really old!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is just gorgeous girl!! Great job with the challenges!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...