The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It Sure Does...

Take a lot of balls, that is. *Literally*. Here's why:

My husband had these two work golf outings {charity deals, so not reeeeeeeal competitive-like} and went through something like 20 golf balls in the two events {read "went through" as "lost"}. WHAT?! At least they were the ones I bought a bunch of at a garage sale a couple years ago to use until he {maybe} got a little better. Really though, after like the tenth lost ball, you should maybe only *pretend* you're hitting something and just practice your swing. Fore!

I am going to cheat a little on the challenge part of this one. The cheating part comes in because I already had this one made, just hadn't posted it. So it's not brand-spankin' new. But hey, I think it qualifies for Allison's Suggestive Sunday this week ~ making a funny card {AFSS27} so what the heck. I mean, *I* think that sentiment is hilarious! I made a bunch of cards using it and will be posting more soon. Interestingly enough, not all are golf cards. Hmm....

This was the world's fastest card, probably the only 10 minute card I've ever made!! I had the idea for it when I saw the stamp and I knew I had to try it just for fun. The photo is from Stock.Xchng, a free stock photo site. I just printed it, stamped the sentiment with black StazOn right on top ~watch the slippage on the glossy finish~, snipped off the corners & viola. The sentiment is from DRS Designs.

6 people made my day!:

Allison Rankin said...

Okay...this is hilarious! I can think of a whole bunch of people who I could give this kinda card to! I so need to poach your idea (as will others, I'm sure!). Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

**ROFLMAO**This is too funny, Jen!

Deb Neerman said...

Love this, Jen!! I am sooooo case'ng it! And very funny too!

The DH is a golfer ... he'll get a kick outta this one!

Hope you're all settled in and lovin' your new digs!!

~Huggies!

Kari said...

Great card!!! Too much fun!

Jodi said...

Congratulations Jennifer!! It's a funny card!! =)
Come visit me at http://www.inkedinspirations.blogspot.com

Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...