The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!

I just want to say I did NOT forget about the drawing! It got a little busy around here today is all. Without further ado...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 43
Timestamp: 2008-07-28 22:45:36 UTC

That comment belongs to Heather! Congratulations on your winnings! I will get this stamp set out to you shortly.

BUT WAIT! There's more. Since I had so many nice comments but am sadly out of sets to give away {for now...} I decided to pick a few people to receive some stamped images from the set. The next best thing to winning the bee-utiful rubbah itself, right? Those lucky ladies are:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 35 26 13
Timestamp: 2008-07-28 22:48:09 UTC

So would Jenn, Julie Koerber, and Leanne please e-mail me your deets and I'll send you some images to play with!

Thanks to everyone for playing! More good stuff on the way!

4 people made my day!:

Heather said...

Weird, I was just posting a comment for this and it disappeared...anyway as I was saying WOOHOO!!!! I really like this stamp set! I'm so excited after having a really stressful day!

Diane said...

Congrats to all winners! So nice of you to give out images!!!!

Delia said...

Awesome, I am so happy for you Heather!!!!

Julie Koerber said...

Thanks Jen! You rock!! Can't wait to get coloring! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...