The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Finally Friday Favorites - 07/04/08

Happy 4th of July!! I know I missed the favorites last week, I just didn't have the time to post 'em while buried under all these packing boxes. Sorry about that! I think things are {maybe} under control here packing-wise, so I got it together for your Holiday Weekend Inspiration. :) Enjoy!

  • Purple Onion Cards by Jenn Biederman. Jenn's the newest Purple Onion Designs design team member and you can see why. Both cards she's got posted here are fabulous - love the distressed look!
  • Brainwave Card by Ashley. OMGosh that giraffe is too cute. I love how she stamped the corner of the paper too.
  • Pocket card by Emily Weems. Cool long pocket, great colors.
  • Mojo44 card from Monkia. What a great sketch, and I love the colors she has on this one - from the SCS color challenge this week. It's gorgeous!
  • Mini cork board from MJ at TechnoStamper. She has a tutorial too, what a GREAT idea!! I picked some of those little cork coaster dealies up last time I was at JoAnn's...now I know what to do with them!
  • Mojo43 card from MustangSarah. Beautiful!
  • Color Challenge Card by Kisa Peters. Great color challenge and I really like the layout - all her layers and the ticket corners.
  • Penny Black card by Paula Williamson. How cute with all the pinks! Love it!
  • Love you to the Moon card by Lisa Mathis. That sentiment is the best!
  • Snow day LO by Emilee Hathaway. Great colors, so well balanced!
  • Sketch cards from Angela McKay. Beautifully done!
  • Hatpin Card by Laura Frederickson. Great card - not overly complicated but it looks like a million bucks! A tutorial on the hat pins too.
  • Starry Lights from Julee Tilman. I just have to say, Julee is amazing. I really love her weekly sketch challenges, she has such a great sense of layout, coordination & style.
  • Pink & Green card by Paula Bloom. What a beautiful job, I love the colors and all the Primas.
  • SC182 Card by Heather. LOVE the DP, the colors, that sketch. Everything.

Thanks everyone! Have a great weekend!

4 people made my day!:

Deb Neerman said...

Super-great choices, Jennifer!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Thanks for the shout-out!

Jennifer Love said...

Wow! I missed a LOT of these! Thanks for the links! :)

Rebecha said...

Thanks for this list of goodies. I have linked your blog because it is full of great stuff! From this list, I especially loved the hatpin card and tutorial.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...