The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

And the Oscar Goes To....ME!

I have a couple more FUN awards to share & pass on - and a tag! It's been busy in the blog-o-verse, huh?

First, from Vicki, my uber-creative sister in Prickley Pear rubbah designing:

Isn't it pretty?! I haven't gotten this one before. I'd like to pass it along to with Emily, Lynn, AJ, and Wanda. I've been reading their blogs for awhile now and they're all very talented. Check them out!

I also have this beeee-utiful golden Visa BFF award from not one but THREE of my bestest girls, Danyelle, Deb and Kisa. Danyelle, you know I luuuurve you, I shall wish for some darkness for you to calm down the WJs and let you get some rest! And Deb - Y.K.Y.R. woman!! {'nuff said}. Kisa - welcome home, we missed you, you creative genius!

Should we think for a minute the damage that could be done with this baby were it a REAL gold card? And someone else was getting the bills? Aaah...now there's a fantasy I can really get into.

Of course the best things in stamping accessories {and blog awards} are not free. The deets:

1. You can only award this to 5 blogger friends.
2. Four of those must be hardcore addicts of your blog.
3. One must be a relatively new follower from another part of the world.
4. You must link back to the person who gave you the award.

I am thinking hard to figure out if I *HAVE* any hardcore addicts of my blog. Let's pretend...Heather {she's an in-town BFF too!}, Kari, Deb, and Allison. The new follower hat goes to...Lorie, the newest Belli Challenge gal!

aaaannnd...Jeani tagged me. Thanks Jeani! These are really fun, but I do have trouble coming up with stuff sometimes - I guess I'm not that interesting - LOL. This is the 7 random facts tag. The rules are simple . . . you reveal 7 facts (random, funny, weird, etc. facts) about yourself and then tag 7 other people (with links to their blogs) & post a note on their blog that they've been tagged!

You may be sick of reading about me {WHAT? No!} but I'll see if I can come up with some fun ones.

1. My favorite fast food place is Taco Bell. I don't care what anyone says! It's delicious.

2. I have spent quality time in the tube maze of the McDonald's play land. As an adult.

3. I have that Child-Activated Attention Defecit Disorder you've been hearing about. It's an epidemic!

4. One of the last times I was visiting back east {NJ}, I went to Atlantic City with my aunt, uncle and some cousins. My uncle won big at Three Card Poker so he took us all to lunch at the Hard Rock on the boardwalk and my cousin told the waiter that it was my birthday {wasn't}. So the waiter gets me a shot in this nice Hard Rock AC glass, drags me up on a table, yells to everyone it's my birthday and pours the shot down my throat. Literally. He wouldn't let me hold the glass and he tipped and MY HEAD back so fast he almost choked me. It was kind of embarassing actually. But I got to keep the shot glass. ;-)

5. The first movie that DH and I saw on a date was Gangs of New York. I know. It's amazing he got another date after that tragic choice.

6. I have read every Harry Potter book at least three times.

7. I've been to the ORIGINAL Ron Jon Surf Shop. It's in Ship Bottom on Long Beach Island in south Jersey and it's the only one of the stores where all the screenprinted clothes and stuff actually say "The Original". All the others say some variation of Ron Jon Surf Shop is #1.

Whew! I am going to tag some of my SBS13 sisters, I have been a little bit of an absentee sister lately with all the moving, but I do still read all your blogs! Richelle, Linda, Angie, Debi, Nessy, She, and Karen -- let's hear your facts girls!

7 people made my day!:

Lorie said...

Thank you so much Jennifer! You are so sweet to give me that award! Oh...and hey...I love the beer glass card...it is soooo my husband! :o)

Allison Rankin said...

Thanks for the award Jennifer...if I ever get my butt in gear...

Lynn Mercurio said...

I'm honored Jennifer, that you have given me this award. Thank you ever so much!

nessy said...

thankyou jennifer ~ must think of some new facts (took me weeks to think of interesting things about me last time i was tagged):~)
your facts where such fun!!
vanessa xx
sorry not been around much either!

Deb Neerman said...

Ummm, I'm a hard-core addict!

Hey, Jen, toooooo funny, but go take a look at MY blog!

Thank you sooooo very much for honoring me with the award! It means a lot to me ... all the more comin' from one of my S.I.'s ... (stampin' idols)!

You rock!! Hey, speakin' of that, have you checked out Y.ou K.now Y.ou R.ock yet?!?

Have a great weekend and be sure to swing by my blog and pick up your shiny, new credit card!

~Hugz

Anonymous said...

Hehee!! You are too sweet!! ;)

AJ said...

thanks so much~ I am lame in replying!! I posted it on my blog today finally!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...