The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

News & Updates

So we are ALL IN the new house, and the old one has been turned over to the new owner. Now we're just buried under boxes and working at unpacking and getting organized. But that's GOOD news, I'd way rather be unpacking than packing!! I am hoping by the end of this coming weeked we'll be settled in. Finally! It was a long time coming since we knew we were going to buy this place in early May...but worth the wait. It's just so exciting and our new house is wonderful {well to us it is anyway!}. I am never moving again though!!

So, I have been experiencing the DTs without an internet connection over here, let me tell you! I actually still don't have internet, I had to go out and find a connection to check my e-mail and put up a post or two since I couldn't stand it anymore. :-) I thought I would have internet all day Friday but DH disconnected everything in the morning -- WHY? I was not real happy with that, if you can imagine. But anyway. The earliest we'll have our DSL hooked up is Friday, and that's assuming all goes well. So if you don't see or hear much from me, that's why. Also, that's why I'm not commenting on your blog - both regulars and new discoveries {my regular peeps know who they are!}. Hopefully I'll be back up to speed by Monday and able to post again - I have a LOT LOT LOT of projects to share!

I just wanted to remind you to send in your submissions for the 2008-2009 Firecracker Designs by Pamela Design Team!! Applications will be accepted until August 15th. Click here to read the full call details.

5 people made my day!:

Richelle said...

Unpacking is WAY more fun then unpacking-so true! Enjoy your new home and cant wait to see what you have to post when you finally get your internet back!

Kelly L said...

Congrats on the new move. I agree. I totally would rather be UN-packing, too. I came here from my Google Reader to comment on your amazing Thank You card for CA stamps, and I am not sure where it went, but it was SIMPLY STUNNING! I loved it. :) Kelly

Mary Dawn said...

i'm so glad for an update, i've been thinking about you this week :)

Kari said...

Congrats on the move!!! Have fun unpacking!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jen! Now click your heels together and say.....there's no place like home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...