The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Birthday Cutie - CBC27, HMSC5

Wednesday already?! You know what that means - time for the latest Belli Challenge - Splitcoast key word CBC27. This week's challenge was to create something with a birthday theme, in honor of Chris' {a.k.a. she who started it all!} birthday. Happy birthday!!

Luckily for me, I just happened to have some adorable new birthday stamps that needed to see some more ink! I used the new birthday girl set from Lilac City Designs - she will be released on August 4th.

I used the current H&M Stamps sketch challenge on this card - HMSC5 - nice and simple, just how I like 'em! I think it was just perfect for this image. This is another "outside of my comfort zone" card with all the bright colors, but hey, ya only live once. Patterned paper from DCWV, cardstock in Green Galore and Pumpkin Pie from Stampin' Up!. Hard to tell from the pic but the PP has green, orange and blue running through it, hence the color choices for the main image. I added the faux Dew Drops using mini glue dots.

Click the links below to check out the projects from all the other Belli Challenge girls! Who can resist a good birthday celebration anyway?

Holly
Shelly
Rochelle
Laurie
Chris
Christi
Ceal
Lorie

14 people made my day!:

Chrissy D said...

This is so cute! How did you make your faux Dew Drops? With CE? Love this, and THANK YOU for the birthday wishes. THANK YOU for playing in the Belli Challenge!!!

Holly said...

How sweet!!!!!!!!!! You did a beautiful job of coloring this!

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet! Awesome coloring!!

laurie serino said...

Sooo cute, I love bows tied that way and all the baubles !!

Rochelle W said...

Jennifer,
This is cute!!1 I love the baubles too.

Shelly Koskinen said...

What a fun card!!! I like the bling too.

Delia said...

Great card, I love it!!!

Ceal said...

Cute card I love the stamp set!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!! What a wonderful stamp set!

Diane said...

What a sweetie! Love your card!

Deb Neerman said...

Cute with a capital 'Q'!! Lurve it, Jen!!

~Hugs!

Allison Rankin said...

Love this image...she kinda looks a bit like a member of the Strawberry Shortcake gang! Great coloring too!

Richelle said...

Great card! love Lilac City stamps-very cute.

Maureen said...

Really cute! Love all the faux drops!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...