The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Whisper of Dreams in Pink

Well I know this card has been received so I can post it now! I sent this to Belinda at Clear Artistic Stamps as a thank you for having me as her April Guest Designer (yes, I know it's July. just....ssh!).

This card uses the Whisper of Dreams stamp set from Clear Artistic Stamps. Ink and cardstock is from Stampin' Up! in Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal and Pretty in Pink. Also GP 110# white cardstock and glossy white cardstock. I heat embossed the main image using white EP, made the lines with my Scor-Pal, used a template for the paper piercing swirls, and the border punch is from Martha Stewart.

Thanks for visiting me!

9 people made my day!:

Kelly L said...

HERE it is!! Lovely pink, beautiful focal image, love the different shades and scoring, and that swirl -- really pretty! I need to find me some of those! :)

Kimmy said...

Beautiful card! I love your piercing. I need to find some templates they really add a nice touch.

Maureen said...

So very pretty! LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, this is so very soft and pretty!! Your creations inspire me! I have something for you, check it out on my blog!! :)

Linsey R said...

Jennifer, how very beautiful this card is! Belinda is very wonderful--but I should be thanking YOu! YOu were an awesome GD! and I love your work! hugs!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Jennifer, this is BEAUTIFUL!

Kari said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the pink!!

Deb Neerman said...

Simply. Stunning!!!

Gwen said...

wow Jen this card is stunning!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...