The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Look - No Layers!

No layers?! Well I was experimenting a little bit. I almost didn't post this card because....umm...no layers? But I figured - what the heck. Besides, I like the border. *g*

Stamps are from the Hangin' Around Scarecrow set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela. The border punch is a Martha Stewart I got from Michael's. More Mustard ink, and Palette Burnt Umber.

15 people made my day!:

Heather said...

Cute card! Love the border punch!

Julia said...

Great job on adding dimension with the sponging! One layer cards are hard to pull off but you did it!

Kari said...

This is such a cute card!! I think you did a fantastic job!

Angie C said...

Excellent card Jennifer. Love your stamped image and your sponging looks fab - also love the punched border

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is great, I love it!!! I'm glad you decided to post it! :o)

Kelly L said...

I think it looks GREAT even as one layer. Your punched lacy edge is very nice, and the stitching and sponging really add texture and depth. Great card. :) Kel

Etha said...

This is so beautiful! I just saw it on SCS and was stunned! such incredible coloring and I loooove the white and the lace bottom!

Maria said...

WOW, awesome job going no layers!!! That is a challenge and you rocked it.

Anonymous said...

WOW! So super creative Jen with no layers!! What a cute design!! Hope you have a great 4th of July weekend!! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!! You did a great job with the "no stamping".

Allison Rankin said...

Super one-layer card...these are hard!

Maureen said...

Great card! I love the no layer simplicity!

Richelle said...

I like it! nice and simple.

Jo said...

Great card Jennifer...love the image! Hope your house move is proceeding smoothly :)

Anonymous said...

I like that you gave it the appearance of layers and sometimes simple is good. I like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...