The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Beer....Foamy

Here's another card using DRS Designs images. This is a *large* beer mug - I had to use my largest oval Nestabilitites to make the cuts for the main image. I used an older card layout from Page Plans on this - Page Plans #5.

The colors are Olive, Celery and Summer Sun (and GP 110# white of course). I made the olive BG paper by stamping the sentiment repeatedly across the paper. The celery panels are SU Prints DP.

Colored the main image with my copics, added LOTS of liquid applique and glitter then heated it so it was nice and foamy. Popped up the main image on dimensionals. Here's a close up of the beer:

Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy! You can enter daily. :-) Tomorrow is the last day and I'll pick the winner on Monday morning. Have a great weekend!

9 people made my day!:

Heather said...

Great card!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome card!!! Great job on making the beer look foamy!

Allison Rankin said...

How fun...great guy stamp!

Kari said...

Fun card! I like the foam!

Delia said...

Awesome card, I can thing of a couple of guys who would appreciate this card.

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is so awesoem girl!! I love it!! Don't cha love use the foam stuff on it!!?? It just seems right! :)

Richelle said...

What a great card! love it!

Anonymous said...

GOT BEER? What a great masculine card.

Coley said...

Cool technique, might have to give this a go! karen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...