The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Would You Like Your Very Own Three-Column Blog?

I like the third column! I've wanted to try it for awhile but never made time {also, I was sooo scared of messing it all up!!}. I know you can download skins and such {don't even ask me the technical terms, I am flubbing my way through the blog thing as I go}. But it seems that with those sorts of things, you basically start over with a new look - so you'd have to redo blog rolls and widgets and all that. *razzzzzz* No thanks!

I had a fair number of comments and e-mails from other fabulous bloggers wishing they could have a three-column blog of their very own - but however did I figure out this wonderful, magical thing? *snort* {Probably, I shouldn't blog while punchy and tired}.

No big magic - I Googled it. The holy grail is in the form of a website that gives complete instructions on how to modify your existing HTML code to add the third column. It's easy - and the best part - no sidebar items are harmed in the making of the third column. I'm not computer illiterate, but I don't program HTML either. It worked great for my skill set {whatever skills those happen to be....}

Get yours <--click, click, boom! Remember to practice safe blogging - always back up your template code {with widgets expanded} before you even *think* about playing HTML games.

2 people made my day!:

Unknown said...

Good Morning!!

I hope all is well. I have some new stamps on their way soon!!

Jessica Lynn

Richelle said...

Hey Thanks...I might play around with this.

Richelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...