The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Finally Friday Favorites - 03/28/08

It's Finally Friday!!! About time too. Here are my Favorites for this past week - take a peek. {as always, in no particular order}

  • Got Margaritas? by Julie Koerber. I love all the paper piercing she did, and the sentiment on the tag is too perfect. I see some more stamps I need.
  • Baby Boy Card from Jackie Pedro. Perfect colors, fun take on the sketch layout, it's just adorable.
  • Leslie Miller's Kinkade. Oh my - you simply have to see this one. It's amazing.
  • Secret Gardens and Butterfly Kisses from Kelly Sampson. So pretty - I love the bling and the colors she chose.
  • Challenge Card by Wendy Weixler. Bright and cheery and just cute cute! What a great take on the challenge.
  • Amber Hight's Friday card. Wonderful layout and I love the scallop border!
  • Harmony Silhouette by Jen-Marie. I know it's a FS card but it's beautiful! So soft...I could just eat it up!
  • Dinos from Elizabeth. I need those stamps!!! And the color choices, the detail on both cards - yum!
  • Nuts about you by Katharina. Sooo adorable. Look at all those layers! I love layers.
  • Toni's Coral Flowers. Just gorgeous! Love the main image and the gold accents.

3 people made my day!:

Julie Koerber said...

Thanks so much Jennifer for making me part of your Friday Faves. How cool is that? Thanks a ton! Love your creations -- I'm adding you to my google reader!

Heather said...

You picked a few of my fave cards for your Friday Faves! Thanks for the links to some new (to me) blogs!)

Anonymous said...

Jen, I love all your favs. Many r my favs now too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...