The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Sets are HERE!

Today is the day! Head over to Firecracker Designs by Pamlea -- she has her NINE new sets (click the link) up and available, plus a new product - cardstock die cuts of her images! These are so nice for projects that call for cutting out - especially for those hard to cut out shapes. I wanted to have another sample to inspire you but alas, it was an early night for us last night, my kids are waking up WAY too early this week and sleep has been hard to come by. BUT, tonight I am going to a crop with my BFF Heather and we will have up to SIX HOURS of time to ourselves to stamp and have fun!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. So check back tomorrow and next week for lots of new stuff.

In the meantime, go shopping!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...