It's Finally Friday!!! You know what that means - time for my top ten Friday Favorites for this past week. As always, in no particular order, they are:
- To Infinity and Beyond from Paula Bloom. What a great card for a little boy. I love her layout and colors. My DS #1 is in love with Toy Story and can be heard shouting this phrase at the top of his lungs randomly throughout the day. I gotta get my hands on some of those images so I can make something like this for him!
- Glittery Wedding Wishes from Heather at Ink on my Ear. This card is so cute, it's got nice clean layers and is simple and classy. The sparkle makes it AMAZING.
- Tangy Turquoise from Stacey King. Love this one - fun summer colors, CB embossed acetate (COOL) and faux chipboard. What a great find!
- Scor-Pal Easter card from Gina K. A tutorial to go along with this one, very cool idea, and I love the layout and colors on this card.
- Seashells by Faith Hofrichter. Love her coloring, as always, bright colors and the use of the photo with the card design is perfect!
- Birthday Card from Cathy I. Love the layout, great spring colors and the little extras like sponging and marker highlight really make this classic card pop.
- Hippo Birthday by Dawn. TOO cute, lots of fun scallops and polka dots to go with this adorable colored hippo image. A definite winner!
- Mother's Day from Alex Eaton. Beautiful colors and coloring, I love all the dimension on this beautiful card.
- Hip Hop Hooray by Tammy. Pretty sure that bunny is going to hop right off the card! Kitchen Sink Stamps are on my "if only, if only" list right now until I can find a few extra bucks, and I am wishing hard for them, believe me!! I love the spring colors and the amazing depth she got with all the sponging.
- Stinkin' Cute from Jackie. This card is so true to it's title! I love it. Absolutely perfect coloring, and all the dimension with the CB and animals... Yum! Great color combo too, I'm writing that one down for future use.
There they are - this week's Top 10! It's always hard to pick just 10 but these all jumped up and down with their hands in the air screaming "pick me!" so go check them out. You won't be disappointed!