Yes, I am a day late once again - but with good reason. DH and I went out last night with some friends - the first time out since DS #2 was born!! We had fun but very tired today of course. I had wanted to get this up before we left but didn't have time. Isn't that always the way?
So anyway, here they - this week's Top 10 Finally Friday Favorites - as always, in no particular order:
- Little Trucks by Maria Levine. So cute - love the bright colors, layout, and all the dry embossed bits.
- Still Winter by Michelle Zindorf. This card is AMAZING, and Michelle has a tutorial on how she did the mirror image magic.
- Tag Card by Nichole Heady. As with everything she makes, this is classically elegant. Nichole also provides some step by step instructions and a template.
- Out of this World by Cambria Turnbow. What a fabulous card for a little boy. I love all the detail from the stars and embossed background to all the dimensional images. Since I had two boys I am always looking for really COOL boy card ideas.
- Elegant Birthday Wishes by Kelly Sampson. A beautiful card using this week's SCS color challenge, this card as a wonderful layout and so much "extra" - brads, CB embossing, yummy satin ribbon, glitter dots, etc. It's perfect!
- Basic Pomegranate Double Challenge card by Laura Fredrickson. So yummy! Another with this week's SCS color challenge, this is just so classic - the white base and black ink with grey and pomegranate accents.
- Girly Girl LO by Erika Martin. This is the most wonderfully girly layout I've seen in a long time. The combination of colors and all the flowers are just perfect with the photo - and the details she put into it is amazing. I can't even describe it, you have to just go look. It makes me want a girl so much!
- Wild Pomegranates by Beate Johns. Love everything Beate makes, of course, but this one caught my eye especially. I love all the paper piercing and the cardstock circles under the brads - what a great touch!
- Cherish by Monika Davis. Love the concept of the clear cards that's been floating around the last week or two - and instead of an ENTIRE clear card, just a portion with the main image "floating". They look great! Love the colors Monkia chose on this one too. Great details!
- Simple Thinking of You by Natasha. Great card - she didn't try to make it too complicated, the design speaks for itself and it really works! I have a very nasty habit of over-analyzing things and making them harder than they need to be. I will be taking a lesson from Natasha on this one because I love this!
There they are! Thanks for stopping, I'll have some art for you later.