The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Sketch World

I absolutely love sketch challenges! Lots of very talented stampers and scrapbookers post sketch challenges from time to time - you've seen that many of my recent creations use a sketch from one or another of them. Have you seen Lucy Chesna's sketch blog - My Sketch World? She's got a lot of fun stuff! She posts both card and layout sketches twice monthly - and I'm designing for her now on the card layout team! She has two groups, so we each get one card sketch monthly. My group's layout and samples will be posted on the 4th Saturday of each month beginning in April. Once they're on her blog I'll post them here too. Check it out some time and play along with me!

2 people made my day!:

Maureen said...

Congratulations! I'll definitely go check it out!

Etha said...

That is way cool! Congrats on another "job" for you :) Be sure to let us know when your layouts are up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...