Yes, I know it is Wednesday. I went to bed early last night as I was sooo tired and not feeling great. Much better after a good rest AND DS #2 slept aaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll night!! That helps!
Here are a few tips for this week:
- Do you HATE dealing with that little plastic insert under the StazOn covers? Take 2 glue dots and place them INSIDE the black stazon cover, then press the insert into the cover. The insert will stick to the top, so that when you remove the lid, the plastic insert comes off with the lid AND stays positioned when you are replace the cover.
- I have this tip on paper piercing attributed to Laurie Ann Woo. When piercing around a square or rectangular frame, it's a good idea to puncture your beginning and ending dots when piercing portions of the frame. Why? So you don't overshoot your target! Then, it's easy to re-align the template and keep going. Again, puncture your beginning and ending holes so you know where to start and where to put on the brakes!
And a couple of links too:
- A great article on how to tie perfect bows in shoelaces (or....RIBBON). Click here.
- How to make a cross-ribbon binding on altered art books & such. This looks SO cool! Click here.
- 20 FREE fonts available now from scrap-n-fonts, including some from Creating Keepsakes! It's a limited time offer (I don't know HOW limited, they didn't say), so go quick!
- Carloyn King says: Anyone can color!!
- The Inspiration Station from Michelle Wooderson.
- Oh yes. Patty Bennett said COLORED Ribbon Slides!