The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Squigglefly Family is Growing!

Welcome to the weekend!  What a long week it was here.  Busy, but good, although I could have used at least a LITTLE R&R!!  Hopefully today.  :)

Special Saturday announcement for you today - Squigglefly has THREE new artists joining the "family"!  Images from all three have been released today.  I have a card to share in honor of the occasion, these sweet baby images were illustrated by Diane Knott:



Cute, right??  How fun!!  Please help me also welcome Nate Owens and Paulette Long.  


I hope you all have a fabulous day.  I am thinking happy warm weather thoughts because this heading back to SNOW and COLD is not ok with me!!  If you have good weather to spare, please send it my way!  


See you tomorrow!


6 people made my day!:

Stephanie said...

Jennifer......Your card is just adorable!!! Love the image and your embossed background. Those little pink buttons are just perfect!

Holly Young said...

Jennifer, this is such a sweet baby card. I love the little swirl clip at the top with the ribbon. Wish I could trade weather with you!

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with my baby bottle design! :-)
Hugs,
Diane

freida said...

Love the sweet design you created with this adorable image! Each layer is filled with so much charm...just perfect for a new baby! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh girl!! This is so super sweet!! LOVE the image and the beautiful colors you've picked to go with it as well!! :) DARLING!! Enjoy the weekend girl!! HUGS

Unknown said...

This is super CUTE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...