The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

InStyle's March Color Challenge

**This is my second post today, please scroll down for my PAPER PRETTIES RELEASE BLOG HOP Project!!**

Happy Wednesday again friends! 

Today I have a card to share with you that was made for this month's brand new Color Challenge over at InStyle Stamps.  You can read all the challenge details here on the ISS blog.  You have until April 12th to enter by leaving a comment with your card's link on the ISS blog post.  

Fun times!  Color challenges are my second favorite.  :)  Here's my project:



And here is the piece for the color challenge (ISSCC03):





I used the March release set Patty Wuv for my card today, along with some yummy Basic Grey paper.  Colored with Copic markers, and viola!  I love this egg tree image!!  Sentiment is from Paper Pretties.

Thanks for stopping by today! 



3 people made my day!:

Unknown said...

Lovely Easter card!

Holly Young said...

Love this Jennifer! Beautiful papers and delightful image!

Kerry said...

What a pretty card, I love the design paper. It's perfect for the image. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...