The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Patty Wuv Preview & a March Sketch from InStyle

**This is my second post today.  Scroll down for the new Prettie Wednesday Challenge**


Happy Wednesday again!  It's a preview day at InStyle Stamps, as well as sketch challenge day!  Wow, what a day!  I have combined the two for my project.  :)

You can read all about the sketch contest rules (and how to enter) here on the ISS blog.  Here's my card, previewing one of our two March release sets, Patty Wuv:




Fun times!  I like this funky Easter Egg!  Patty Wuv is a set of 6 stamps with a cute spring/Easter theme.  You'll see lots more projects from me this month featuring these great images!  {The sentiment on this card is from Paper Pretties}.


Here is the sketch for this month (ISSSC03):




Have a fabulous Wednesday, and we'll see you tomorrow!


3 people made my day!:

Lisa Foster said...

I just love this card! It's SOOO eye-catching!
Hugs,
Lisa

Tasha said...

Such a fab card, loving the colour combo and design
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Makes me wish Spring was here already.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...