The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, March 18, 2011

365 Cards - Day 18

Hello and Happy Friday!!  It's a super-exciting Friday for me for TWO reasons!  One, is that my mom is coming  to visit my family and me today, and is staying for a week and a half!  We are all really looking forward to having her here!


The second reason for excitement is that I have joined the Design Team over at 365 Cards!  I will be sharing projects on FRIDAYS, so make sure you tune in either here or there, and play along with me!  Today is my first post for 365 Cards; Day 18!  Today's challenge is to make a set of three 3x3 cards with a similar theme.  I chose some of the cutie-patootie digital images from Pink Cat Studio, along with some yummy Basic Grey Urban Prairie, and made some fun little birthday cards.




You can click on the photo to see it in "super-sized" mode!


Thanks for stopping by today!  TGIF and have a great weekend!


7 people made my day!:

Mark Angel said...

Great Cards, Nice a cheerful, Lovely

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards.. Woot woot Jennifer.. congrats on making the 365days DT. Look forward to workign with you :D

Unknown said...

Super cute mini cards!!! Absolutely adorable!

Congrats on the DT!

Rose said...

YAHOO!! so glad to have you on the team :)

these are too CUTE!!! have a blast with your mom :)

Holly Young said...

These are so sweet Jennifer! Congrats on joining the 365 cards team!

Unknown said...

These are the cutest! Congrats on making the DT. :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Good for you girlie...super cute cards!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...