The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Prettie Preview - Birthday Boy!

It's that time again!  Let's show off the new Pretties coming your way THIS WEDNESDAY over at the Paper Pretties Boutique.  Today's preview is of Birthday Boy, illustrated by Victoria Case.  Isn't he a doll??  Goodness, 16 suddenly seems so close!




I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black on PTI white, colored with Copics.  Paired him up with some Basic Grey and Twinery twine, added a keys charm I had in the stash to really set him up.  Love it!  


The March release is fabulous, you will love it!  Here are a few important notes:
Thanks for stopping by today!  See you back here tomorrow!


4 people made my day!:

Etha said...

LOL, it can only get worse ;)
love those Jeans!!

Alaine said...

Love the background embossed paper and the DP. And the keys added to it just MAKE the card!

Unknown said...

LOL - The young man reminds of my son when he was 16. So funny, and true for most 16-yrs old. Super card!

Brook said...

Cute card. I love the DP's you guys are pairing with this stamp. LOVE the keys charm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...