The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - "Mane" Man

Good morning friends!  I hope that your week gets off with a great start!  I wanted to share a little bit of manly inspiration with you today; my entry for the Hambo Hoedown (#5).  I am LOVING this progressive challenge Hambo has going on, each week you get a new digi and a new challenge to play along with!  Provided you continue to participate, you get the next week's digi in your e-mail, just in time to stamp some more!  Can't be beat!  Thanks Hambo.  :)

Here's my contribution to this fourth week of the Hoedown, where our theme is a masculine card, with stripes.  Love the fun sentiments that come with this week's lion image.  How manly!  


Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have a wonderful day, and I'll see you back here tomorrow for another Prettie Peek from Paper Pretties!  Wednesday is release day!

5 people made my day!:

Karin said...

He looks awesome in his denim shirt! We love having you play along with us at the Hoedown!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweeet he is!! I love your coloring and your yummy papers for this hun!! Great job!!

Unknown said...

Perfect guy card! Love it!

Judy Rozema said...

I really like the contrast in your dp colors! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown each week!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How super cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...