The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, March 25, 2011

365 Cards - Day 25

**This is my second post today, please scroll down for the InStyle Stamps March Blog Hop post!!**


This week we are working through the ABC's of crafting at the 365 Cards challenge!  Today, Day 25, is P-Q-R, and the awesome Miss Pam chose Polka Dots (yesssssssssssss!!!!), Quilt, and Red.  Woot woot!  Let's run with this challenge, shall we??


Ooh, ooh, and also, we have a fabulous sponsor this week, Sassy Studios!  I used Bella Bride for my card today.  Here it is:




You can probably pick out PLENTY of polka dots in this creation (pptth, pppttth, PPP!!).  I also quilted the background panel before I die cut it using different pieces of red patterned paper & my trusty Hello Kitty sewing machine.  And of course no bride is complete without RED ROSES, my favorite (I actually had red & white as my wedding colors and carried red roses!).


Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to catch my other posts, and I'll see you back here again tomorrow with another new card!


4 people made my day!:

Taylor said...

So pretty, Jen!!! Love the red on her dress!!

Lillian Child said...

What a darling card - love the embossed dots in the background - just lovely!

Jessica Diedrich said...

oooh WOW she is GORGEOUS! Congrats on your pub in the Spring Just cards! I saw it in there along with mine and heather's yesterrday! SOOOO excited!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a gorgeous image...LOVE this!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...